The office of the Controller of Examinations guards the standards of quality in the conduct of Examination at Under Graduate, Graduate and Postgraduate levels, while enforcing rules and regulations of Semester and Annual Examination. This office deals with the matters of students of University, Public and Private Institutions / Colleges pertaining to conduct of Examinations, Notification of Results, Issuance of Detailed Marks Sheets, Provisional Certificates and Verification of Transcripts and Degrees.
Controller of Examinations Office is established for the conduct of examinations, result notifications and award of degrees. This office plays a key role to hold the examinations as per following laid down tasks.
- To prepare and announce in advance the schedule (date sheet) of examinations.
- Management of examinations as per requirements.
- Arrangements for external examiners for paper setting and evaluation of answer scripts.
- Holding / conduct of examinations / administration of tests.
- Making arrangements of marking / evaluations of answer scripts from examiners.
- Implementation of decisions of hardship case committees, unfair means committee, or discipline committee.
- Making notifications for the results of students.
- Maintaining strict security level of the official work.
- Preparation of results, notifications, transcripts and degrees.